DISTRICT 86 STUDENT REGISTRATION
2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Online Student Pre-Registration is scheduled to launch the week of April 1, 2019
- The online process will be available in both English and Spanish languages
- The Family Portal account is not used for pre-registration, everyone will need to create a new user account in the Registration system
- In addition to completing the online pre-registration process, the parent/guardian must provide the following information:
- Three (3) proofs of residency
- Legal custody documents (if applicable)
- Identification for the parent/guardian
- Physical exam and proof of immunization records are required for students entering pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and 6th grade
- Eye exams are required for incoming kindergartners
- Dental exams are required for students entering kindergarten, 2nd, and 6th grades.
- Proof of TDAP immunization is required for all 6th graders.