DISTRICT 86 STUDENT REGISTRATION
2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR STUDENT REGISTRATION
The District 86 Pre-Registration Process is Now Active.
Please Click the Student Registration Button Below
and then click START to Begin the Process
Note: Once you have successfully completed all required information, click SUBMIT and the system will indicate PENDING. Please call your child's school to finalize the process, no appointment is necessary.
Dear Parents and Guardians,
This year Joliet Public Schools has moved to an online student pre-registration process. Parents and Guardians are able pre-register students for the 2018-2019 school year directly from this webpage. The online process is available in both English and Spanish languages. All students must be pre-registered. We continue posting all the details and information regarding the pre-registration process on this webpage. We ask that you check this page frequently for additional information.
District 86 Registration Team
- Online Student Pre-Registration is now active
- The online process will be available in both English and Spanish languages
- The Family Portal account is not used for pre-registration, everyone will need to create a new user account in the Registration system
- In addition to completing the online pre-registration process, the parent/guardian must provide the following information:
- Three (3) proofs of residency
- Legal custody documents (if applicable)
- Identification for the parent/guardian
- Physical exam and proof of immunization records are required for students entering pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and 6th grade
- Eye exams are required for incoming kindergartners
- Dental exams are required for students entering kindergarten, 2nd, and 6th grades.
- Proof of TDAP immunization is required for all 6th graders.