DISTRICT 86 STUDENT REGISTRATION
2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR STUDENT REGISTRATION
Returning Student Registration Available Now
Please select the Let's Talk icon at the top of the page to submit a question about student registration
All students must register each year whether or not the student is a current student in a District 86 school or a child who is new to District 86. Parents/Guardians, you will need to provide three proofs of residency. Click here for information regarding documents that can be used to prove residency.
Returning Student Registration Username = Student's 9-Digit School ID Number
Returning Student Registration Password = Student's Date of Birth in this Format: 01/01/2021
If your child is currently enrolled in any District 86 school for the 2020-2021 school year, you will pre-register your child through our Back-to-School Registration Gateway. You will need to know your child's School ID number and your child's Date of Birth. Please click here for basic instructions to get started (English/Spanish). When you are ready, please click the link below to register your returning child for the 2020-2022 school year. Additional information is published at the bottom of this page.
If you are registering a student who did not attend a District 86 School in the 2020-2021 school year, you will pre-register your child through our New Student Registration Gateway by clicking the link below. You will create an account and enter information for each child you wish to pre-register.
- The online process is available in both English and Spanish languages
- Parents & Guardians of currently enrolled 2020-2021 students will be emailed their log-in information on 04/06/2021.
- The Family Portal account is not used for pre-registration, new users will need to create a new user account in the Registration system (NEW students only)
- In addition to completing the online pre-registration process, the parent/guardian must provide the following information:
- Three (3) proofs of residency
- Legal custody documents (if applicable)
- Identification for the parent/guardian
- Physical exam and proof of immunization records are required for students entering pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and 6th grade
- Eye exams are required for incoming kindergartners
- Dental exams are required for students entering kindergarten, 2nd, and 6th grades.
- Proof of TDAP immunization is required for all 6th graders.