DISTRICT 86 STUDENT REGISTRATION
2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR STUDENT REGISTRATION
All students must register each year whether or not the student is a current student in a District 86 school or a child who is new to District 86. Parents/Guardians, you will need to provide three proofs of residency. Click here for information regarding documents that can be used to prove residency.
If you are registering a student for the 2019-2020 school year, you will pre-register your child by clicking the link below. You will create an account and enter information for each child you wish to pre-register.
- The online process is available in both English and Spanish languages
- The Family Portal account is not used for pre-registration. Parents/Guardians will need to create a new user account in the Registration system.
- In addition to completing the online pre-registration process, the parent/guardian must provide the following information:
- Three (3) proofs of residency
- Legal custody documents (if applicable)
- Identification for the parent/guardian
- Physical exam and proof of immunization records are required for students entering pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and 6th grade
- Eye exams are required for incoming kindergartners
- Dental exams are required for students entering kindergarten, 2nd, and 6th grades.
- Proof of TDAP immunization is required for all 6th graders.