Community events and announcements are posted on the District 86 website as a service to the community. District 86 does not endorse or have any responsibility for any of the events, services, or activities posted on the Community Events page of the District 86 website. Additionally, District 86 has not investigated the claims or statements made by the agencies that have posted materials on this web page, and has not performed any background checks on these agencies. District 86 reserves the right to remove any posting at any time.
Click on the links to the left to open copies of flyers we have received from area community organizations in Adobe PDF format. Click on View all documents to see all active flyer postings.
We are in the process of upgrading the Community Events Flyer upload tool. In the meantime, Community Events Flyers may be submitted for consideration via email: CLICK HERE to attach your PDF flyer to an email message.
Instructions for posting a flyer to the District 86 Community Events page:
- Create ONE flyer in PDF format for the event. (Multiple-page flyers must be submitted as one PDF file)
- Include dates for which the flyer will remain posted (Maximum of 3 months)
- Submit the flyer via the upload tool on this web page and save as draft.
- Once your flyer has been approved for posting, it will be posted on the website for the length of time requested (Maximum of 3 months)
- District 86 will not post flyers that are advertisements for sales or other for-profit business or commerce.
- Flyers must be submitted ready to post. District 86 cannot assist in the creation or editing of flyers.
- It is the responsibility of the creator of the file to verify that there are no trademark or copyright violations included in the flyer. District 86 will not be liable for any such violations.
- It is the responsibility of the creator of the file to verify that any and all photographs of people included in the file are used with the permission of said person(s), or the parent/guardian of minor children whose photographs are included. District 86 will not be responsible for photographs used without permission.
- Approval of a flyer to be posted on the Community Events page of the District 86 Web site DOES NOT provide permission to distribute printed flyers at any District 86 facility.