BILINGUAL PARENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Bilingual Parent Advisory Committee (B-PAC)
- The mission of the B-PAC is to enhance and enrich achievement for all students by promoting educational and cultural resources for students, families, and staff to meet the needs of students.
- Parents are invited to B-PAC meetings, which are held a minimum of four times a year.
- Through the B-PAC, parents are provided opportunities for practical involvement to effectively express their views and ensure that bilingual programs are planned, operated, and evaluated with the involvement of, and in consultation with, parents of children served by the programs.
- The B-PAC is committed to promoting College and Career Readiness for all ELL students. It offers parent training classes through:
- PALS: Parents as Advocates for Literacy
- PEP: Parents as Educational Partners
District 86 Bilingual Parents and Staff at the Thirteenth Annual Statewide Summit for Bilingual Parents