Please visit https://www.joliet86.org/students-par…/student-registration/ to begin the pre-registration process. All students must be registered by May 31, 2019. Kindergarten registration will take place on April 25, 2019 at District 86 elementary schools any time between 9:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. In addition to completing the online pre-registration process, parents/guardians must provide the following information to the school:
- Three (3) proofs of residency
- Legal custody documents (if applicable)
- Identification for the parent/guardian
- Physical exam and proof of immunization records are required for students entering Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and 6th grade.
- Eye exams are required for incoming Kindergarten students.
- Dental exams are required for students entering Kindergarten, 2nd, and 6th grades.
- Proof of TDAP immunizations is required for all 6th graders.